Paul and Matt discuss case studies on emerging brands’ attitudes and experience with sustainable packaging.
In this session, you will learn:
- Your package should organically co-evolve with your product from the start, from the first idea, and as the product is developed, to launch.
- If sustainability is a goal for your packaging or your brand, it should be an initial consideration. It’s harder to add later on.
- Packaging IS the product, so consider the whole system together—product, primary package, and secondary package.
- Don’t let perfection be the enemy of the good. Goals for 100% recyclable packaging in the future shouldn't discourage you from 50% recyclable today.
- Maintain the iterative approach to packaging—you’re never finished. Keep this in mind with MOQ and supply inventory.
- Don’t forget the omni channel. Consider retail, D2C, and 3rd-party e-commerce like Amazon. Have a plan.